Monday, May 29, 2006

Back in the day, when everything was normal, I had my computer dual-boot: Windows and Linux (Fedore Core 3). So, when I started working for a consulting company last year, I had to learn Veritas backup software, which only runs on Windows Server. So, I had to create a new partition on my computer, and install Windows 2003 Server. Now, that, very fast, killed my Linux. So, since then I was only using Windows. Until yesterday, when I finally managed to reinstall my Linux - now Fedora Core 5 - and then my Windows won't boot. Then today, I managed to fix that, I got both booting. And then something happened and none of them would boot. I tried to fix grub with the help of a friend, however, that, in the end resulted in mambo-jumbo on the screen, as in unrecognizable characters, so now I'm reinstalling Fedora.

1 comment:

Christina said...

How exciting.